Southern Showcase October 28, 2017
The Showcase Experience Heads South#NXTSS17
Date: Oct 2017
Divisions: 2019, 2020, 2021
The NXT Southern Showcase is an elite high school event that features an individual player Showcase. New dates in 2017 allow for Top Division II and Division III Coaches to get a look at athletes early on, while also preparing players for the busy fall recruiting season by providing a highly competitive and educational experience. All players in the Saturday event are divided up and placed on teams coached by NCAA college coaches. Check out the list below to find the Coaches that led teams at the 2016 Southern Showcase.
Coaches in Attendance
Coaches in Attendance
- The NXT Southern Showcase is open to all 2019, 2020, and 2021 players
- The NXT Southern Showcase is an individual competition on Saturday, Oct. 28, which features elite freshmen, sophomores, and juniors.
- Battle against the best competition from the Southeast in this invitation-only, exclusive Showcase event
- The second- year event is modeled after the Boys Philly Showcase and Philly Freshman Showcase, the nation's top high school lacrosse recruiting events.
- Fab 40 All-Star game participants receive an exclusive Southern Showcase Nike gear package.
Teams are guaranteed three games. Games will be 55 minutes long, consisting of two 25-minute running halves and a two-minute halftime. All games are officiated by top certified officials under NCAA rules. An All-Star evaluator is present as a field coordinator at each field, ensuring fair assessment for each participant.
Use the link below to complete our Online Waiver which is required in order to participate in the Southern Showcase
A player's application will be considered complete once it includes BOTH a coach nomination and player application. Either a coach or player can initiate the process. Respective party will receive an e-mail invitation to complete the application once it has been started. Received applications and nominations will be available in My Dashboard once you are logged-in.
Showcase Lacrosse provides an educational component at every event. Each Showcase kicks off on Friday night with a pre-event check in, followed by an informational session led by a Division I coach on the college recruiting process and the demands of being a college lacrosse player. All individual teams will be coached by a Division I coach.
- Last year's series of NXT Fall Showcases hosted more than 300 college coaches representing virtually every NCAA men's lacrosse program.
- All games at the NXT Southern Showcase will be professionally filmed in HD by Next Level Video and a complete video package is available to all participants.
The highly-coveted roster spots for the All Star Game are announced. Selections are based on the Showcase committee representatives' opinions and evaluations.
Fab 40 All-Star lists are printed and emailed to college coaches. All players hold a place in Showcase's web archival for future reference.
All players chosen to the Fab 40 All-Star Game play in one 45-minute game that features the best of the best players that the South has to offer. Fab 40 All-Star Games have traditionally been the source of many success stories. The All-Star Game is the headline event for college coaches seeking top talent.
High Museum of Art
Museums, dining, outdoor recreation - view the Cobb County Visitors Guide for more family fun activities!
We look forward to hosting you at the 2017 Southern Showcase. NXT works hard to provide quality hotel options that meet the needs of all attendees. NXT thus requires all attendees to book event hotel rooms through our system.
Or contact HBC Event Services - email@example.com / 505-346-0522