NXT Lacrosse Player of the Month: Jack Reilly
NXT Lacrosse Club
1. How long have you been playing lacrosse?
I played a little in elementary school and then I started again in 7th grade.
2. Why did you choose to play for NXT over other club teams in the area?
When I was in 7th grade I played on Trashcan Lacrosse and that was when I knew I wanted to play for NXT. The coaching staff is very focused on player development, and I felt like they really helped me improve.
3. Best part of the fall with NXT?
Getting to meet a lot of new people that will be on NXT with me for the next few years.
4. Who is your favorite athlete?
5. What song gets you pumped up to play?
Stay Away by Nirvana.
6. What would be your ultimate achievement?
To graduate high school with a 4.0 GPA
Team Goal for Conestoga? To win the state championship at least once during my time at Conestoga.
Team Goal for NXT 2016: To win a tournament this summer.
Individual Goal: To work on my left hand and my footwork.
7. What was the best advice you were ever given?
“You never get a second chance to make a first impression.”
8. What do you like to do when you aren't playing lacrosse?
Be with my friends and watch It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia.
9. What is a little known fact about you?
I have lived in Ohio and Florida.
10. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
By far pineapple because it’s delicious.
11. What event are you most looking forward to in the Summer 2013 with NXT?
The Crabfeast tournament because I feel like there is a lot of tough competition there.
12. Favorite winter activity?
13. What were the factors in your verbal commitment to University of Virginia?
The academics are great, the lacrosse program has so much tradition, and I love the campus. Also, the coaches made me feel so comfortable. I have been a UVA fan as long as I can remember and I’m excited to be a part of it.